|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance Review
Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance is offered by Allied Mortgage Group, Inc (NMLS #1067), a direct lender founded in 1993 and based in Bala Cynwyd, PA. Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance is available in 32 states (and Washington, DC).
- 6 different mortgage programs offered. Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HomePath, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Refinancing for large mortgages. You can refinance mortgages with balances of up to $3,000,000 with Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What range of mortgage balances will Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance refinance?
Mortgage refinancing loans start at $50,000 and go up to $3,000,000
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance between 30 and 60 days to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offer?
Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||$50,000 - $3,000,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||
|Terms||3/1, 5/1, 7/1, 10/1, 10, 15, 20, 30 years|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance to your friends?