American Financing Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from American Financing CorporationUnaffiliated
American Financing Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from American Financing Corporation
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend American Financing Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
American Financing Mortgage Refinance Review
American Financing Mortgage Refinance is a mortgage refinance offering by American Financing Corporation, based in Aurora, CO. Founded in 1999, American Financing Corporation offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 50 states across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via American Financing Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. American Financing Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
What is the estimated funding time for a mortgage refinance with American Financing Mortgage Refinance?
American Financing Mortgage Refinance will typically fund mortgage refinances within day of approval.
Does American Financing Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, American Financing Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does American Financing Mortgage Refinance offer?
American Financing Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does American Financing Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. American Financing Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia