Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Evergreen Home LoansUnaffiliated
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from Evergreen Home Loans
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by Evergreen Home Loans (NMLS #3182), a direct lender founded in 1987 and based in Bellevue, WA. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is available in 7 states across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offer?
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Evergreen Home Loans