Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
Not enough votes for recommendation
Explore a similar productTry this top product in Mortgage Refinance.
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by Evergreen Home Loans (NMLS #3182), a direct lender founded in 1987 and based in Bellevue, WA. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance are available in 7 states across the USA.
- 5 different mortgage programs offered. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Evergreen Home Loans?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Evergreen Home Loans take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Evergreen Home Loans around day to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Evergreen Home Loans charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Evergreen Home Loans offer?
Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Evergreen Home Loans allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
15405 SE 37th Street, 2nd Floor
Bellevue, WA 98006 USA
- (877) 242-2014
- Visit Site
- Email Support
Other Services by Evergreen Home Loans
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Interest Rate Types Offered||Hybrid Mortgage|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Evergreen Home Loans Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Other Mortgage Refinance
- 1st Eagle Mortgage Refinace
- Allied Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance
- America's Choice Mortgage Refinance
- American Heritage Lending Mortgage Refinance
- Bank of America Mortgage Refinance
- FirstBank Mortgage Refinance
- Golden Empire Mortgage Refinance
- Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance
- New American Funding Mortgage Refinance
- Newfi Mortgage Refinance
- Residential Mortgage Services Mortgage Refinance
- Waterstone Mortgage Refinance