Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Gateway Mortgage GroupUnaffiliated
Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from Gateway Mortgage Group
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||Up to 30 years|
Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance Review
Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance is offered by Gateway Mortgage Group (NMLS #7233), a direct lender founded in 2000 and based in Tulsa, OK. Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance is available in 39 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from to 30 years.
Does Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offer?
Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Gateway Mortgage Group Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia