George Mason Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from George Mason MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
George Mason Mortgage Refinance Review
George Mason Mortgage Refinance is offered by George Mason Mortgage (NMLS #153400), a direct lender founded in 1980 and based in Fairfax, VA. George Mason Mortgage Refinance is available in 4 states (and Washington, DC).
- 4 different mortgage programs offered. George Mason Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. George Mason Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via George Mason Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. George Mason Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does George Mason Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, George Mason Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does George Mason Mortgage Refinance offer?
George Mason Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does George Mason Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. George Mason Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend George Mason Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.