Where does HomeBridge Financial Services do business?
HomeBridge Financial Services is a direct lender based in Iselin, NJ. The company was founded in 1989 and offers mortgage refinancing to borrowers in 49 statess across the USA (and Washington, DC).
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via HomeBridge Financial Services?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. HomeBridge Financial Services offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does HomeBridge Financial Services charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, HomeBridge Financial Services may charge a loan origination fee of $2500 to $6000
What mortgage programs does HomeBridge Financial Services offer?
HomeBridge Financial Services offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does HomeBridge Financial Services allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. HomeBridge Financial Services allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by HomeBridge Financial Services
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia