|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance Review
Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance is offered by Land Home Financial Services Inc. (NMLS #1796), a direct lender founded in 1988 and based in Concord, CA. Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance is available in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- 6 different mortgage programs offered. Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HomePath, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance Pros & Cons
Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance FAQ
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
How long does Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance take to refinance?
Generally, it takes Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance between 25 and 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, this is just an estimate. The exact time will vary depending on the lender and the market.
Does Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance offer?
Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Land Home Financial Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Land Home Financial Services Inc.
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia