LendingHome Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from LendingHomeUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $1,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
LendingHome Mortgage Refinance Review
LendingHome Mortgage Refinance is offered by LendingHome (NMLS #1125207), a direct lender founded in 2013 and based in San Francisco, CA. LendingHome Mortgage Refinance is available in 11 states across the USA.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. LendingHome Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via LendingHome Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. LendingHome Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does LendingHome Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, LendingHome Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does LendingHome Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. LendingHome Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by LendingHome
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend LendingHome Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.