RPM Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from RPM MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Term||15 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $3,000,000|
RPM Mortgage Refinance Review
RPM Mortgage Refinance is offered by RPM Mortgage, a direct lender founded in 1986 and based in Alamo, CA. RPM Mortgage Refinance is available in 20 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via RPM Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. RPM Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does RPM Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, RPM Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does RPM Mortgage Refinance offer?
RPM Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does RPM Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. RPM Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina