SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from SecurityNational Mortgage CompanyUnaffiliated
SecurityNational Mortgage RefinanceUnaffiliated
in Mortgage Refinance from SecurityNational Mortgage Company
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Loan Term||10 - 30 years|
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,000,000|
SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance Review
SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance is offered by SecurityNational Mortgage Company (NMLS #3116), a direct lender founded in 1996 and based in Salt Lake City, UT. SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance is available in 44 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will determine the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance may charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance offer?
SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. SecurityNational Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by SecurityNational Mortgage Company
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota