Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Sierra Pacific MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance Review
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance is offered by Sierra Pacific Mortgage (NMLS #1788), a direct lender founded in 1986 and based in Folsom, CA. Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance is available in 49 states (and Washington, DC).
- 6 different mortgage programs offered. Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HomePath, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
Does Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance offer?
Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HomePath: Financing for the purchase and improvement of properties owned by Fannie Mae.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Sierra Pacific Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
Other Services by Sierra Pacific Mortgage
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia