Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Skyline Home LoansUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $5,000,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 40 years|
Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance Review
Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is offered by Skyline Home Loans (NMLS #1071), a direct lender founded in 1985 and based in Calabasas, CA. Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance is available in 27 states across the USA.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 40 years.
Does Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offer?
Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- South Carolina
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Skyline Home Loans Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.