|Loan Amount||Up to $1,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||15 - 30 years|
Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance Review
Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance is offered by Washington Federal (NMLS #410394), a bank founded in 1917 and based in Seattle, WA. Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance is available in 8 states across the USA.
- Specializes in multi-family properties. Only offers mortgages for multi-family properties, but not for single-family homes or manufactured homes.
- Non-standard interest rates available. Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages, and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage early.
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Washington Federal mortgage?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance offers mortgage refinancing with terms ranging from 15 to 30 years.
How long does Washington Federal mortgage take to refinance?Washington Federal mortgage does not provide details on the average time to close a refinance. However, it typically takes 30 to 45 days to complete a refinance. Of course, a lot depends on the market, the lender, and how long appraisals and inspections take.
Does Washington Federal mortgage charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What property usage types does Washington Federal mortgage allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- New Mexico
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Washington Federal Mortgage Refinance to your friends?