Waterstone Mortgage Refinance
in Mortgage Refinance from Waterstone MortgageUnaffiliated
|Loan Amount||Up to $2,500,000|
|Loan Term (Years)||10 - 30 years|
Waterstone Mortgage Refinance Review
Waterstone Mortgage Refinance is offered by Waterstone Mortgage (NMLS #186434), a direct lender founded in 2000 and based in Pewaukee, WI. Waterstone Mortgage Refinance is available in 42 states (and Washington, DC).
- Mortgage programs available. Waterstone Mortgage Refinance refinances FHA, FHA 203k, HARP, USDA, VA, conforming, and conventional mortgages.
- Interest Rate Types. Waterstone Mortgage Refinance offers hybrid mortgages and fixed-rate mortgages.
- Considers personal use and investment properties. Refinancing available for primary homes, vacation homes, and even investment homes, such as rental properties.
- Charges a prepayment fee. This means you will be charged an additional fee if you repay the mortgage refinance loan early.
Waterstone Mortgage Refinance Pros and Cons:
What is the maximum loan term for a mortgage refinance via Waterstone Mortgage Refinance?
The term of a mortgage refinance will impact the cost of your monthly payments. Longer terms will typically reduce your monthly payments but it will also increase the interest you pay. Waterstone Mortgage Refinance offers mortgages refinancing with terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Does Waterstone Mortgage Refinance charge a mortgage origination fee?
Yes, Waterstone Mortgage Refinance will charge a loan origination fee.
What mortgage programs does Waterstone Mortgage Refinance offer?
Waterstone Mortgage Refinance offers the following mortgage types:
- Conventional mortgages: This includes any mortgage that is not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- FHA: Mortgages insured by the FHA, which usually have less stringent eligibility requirements, but borrowers must pay a mortgage insurance premium. Co-applicants are allowed and you can qualify for a down payment as low as 3%.
- FHA 203k: An FHA mortgage you can also use to finance home improvements.
- HARP: A mortgage refinance program for home loans owned or backed by Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac. No minimum credit score or value appraisal required.
- USDA: A zero down payment mortgage loan with low rates for suburban and rural homebuyers.
- VA: A zero down payment mortgage or a refinance of up to 120% of the home's value for American military members, veterans, and their spouses.
What property usage types does Waterstone Mortgage Refinance allow?
Some mortgage lenders restrict the type of usage borrowers give mortgaged properties. Waterstone Mortgage Refinance allows the following property usage types:
- Primary home
- Secondary homes and vacation properties
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- South Carolina
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Waterstone Mortgage Refinance to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.