Where does Action Payday do business?
Action Payday is based in Flandreau, SD. It was founded in 2008 and offers access to payday loans in 36 states (and Washington, DC).
What loan fees does Action Payday charge and what are the equivalent APRs?
Action Payday offers payday loans with loan fees ranging from $10 to $30. These loans are meant as a short-term source of credit but if you calculated the annualized percentage rate of those fees you get APRs ranging from 353.23% to 365.75%.
How much can you borrow from Action Payday?
Loan amounts start at $100 and go up to $1500.
What do you need to qualify for a loan with Action Payday?
- Applicants with a credit score of at least 350 can apply for a loan via Action Payday.
- Only U.S. citizens and permanent residents can apply for a loan.
- Borrowers must have an active checking account to apply for a loan.
- The minimum age to apply for a loan with Action Payday is 18.
- Borrowers must have a minimum monthly income of 1000 to qualify for a loan.
- Active duty servicemembers and their covered dependents cannot apply for a loan via Action Payday. The Military Lending Act prohibits lenders from charging servicemembers more than a 36% APR.
What is the estimated funding time for a payday loan via Action Payday?
Action Payday will typically provide a credit approval decision in less than an hour and fund the loan within 1 and 3 days.
$100 - $1500
353.23% - 365.75%
SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking on links posted on this website. Read more...
Other Payday Loans companies