CIT was founded in 1908, it is a financial holding company with more than $50 billion in assets as of June 30, 2017. CIT provides financing, leasing, and advisory services principally to small businesses. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank.
CIT Bank offers:
- Tiered interest rate account.
- Earn a 1.30% APY on balances of $100,000 or less, and a 1.25% APY on balances over $100,000.
- Minimum deposit of $100 to open
- Personal account only; not available for IRAs
- No account opening or maintenance fees
- Daily compounding interest
- Free online & mobile banking with Bill Pay
- FDIC insured
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review