Blue Nile Credit Card Review
Blue Nile Credit Card is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Blue Nile Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Blue Nile Credit Card Pros & Cons
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- No annual fee.
- Blue Nile Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Blue Nile Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Blue Nile Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Blue Nile Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the relevant APRs for Blue Nile Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Blue Nile Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Blue Nile Credit Card has a
Does Blue Nile Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, Blue Nile Credit Card offers an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
Blue Nile Credit Card Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer APR
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period (months)
|Balance Transfer Fee %
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
Does Blue Nile Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
Blue Nile Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Blue Nile Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Blue Nile Credit Card:
Blue Nile Credit Card Fees
|Late Payment Fee
Does Blue Nile Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Blue Nile Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Blue Nile Credit Card
- Visit the Blue Nile Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.