Blue Nile Credit Card Review
This is a
issued by Comenity.
If you're wondering whether Blue Nile Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Pros & Cons of Blue Nile Credit Card
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- No balance transfer fee.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- No annual fee.
- Blue Nile Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Blue Nile Credit Card FAQ
Does Blue Nile Credit Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the relevant APRs for Blue Nile Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average regular APR is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
It has higher than average regular APRs.
It has a
Does Blue Nile Credit Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, it offers an intro APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
Blue Nile Credit Card Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
Does Blue Nile Credit Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
Blue Nile Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an intro APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
What are the fees for Blue Nile Credit Card?
The following fees apply:
Blue Nile Credit Card Fees
|Late Payment Fee
This card does not charge an annual fee, which makes it a smart choice for consumers looking for a low-cost card.
What is the customer service phone number for Blue Nile Credit Card?
The Blue Nile Credit Card customer service number is (855) 796-9632.
Does Blue Nile Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Blue Nile Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Blue Nile Credit Card
- Visit the Blue Nile Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.