Disney® Visa® Credit Card Review
Disney® Visa® Credit Card is a
issued by Chase Bank.
If you're wondering whether Disney® Visa® Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
1% cash back on everyday purchases.
- Signup bonus. Offers a signup bonus of $50.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 3% Balance transfer fee. Disney® Visa® Credit Card charges a fee of up to 3% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost up to $30 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $5.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as extended warranty protection on purchases,
purchase protection, and fraud protection.
- Good or better credit required. You should probably try with another card if your credit score is below 700.
Disney® Visa® Credit Card Pros and Cons:
- Get a $50 statement credit after first purchase with a new Disney Visa Credit Card
- No annual fee.
- Multiple credit card perks.
- Extended warranty on purchases.
- Free access to your credit score.
- Earn rewards on every purchase.
- Disney® Visa® Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Has foreign transaction fees.
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Requires good to excellent credit.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- Charges a 3% balance transfer fee.
Is there a Disney® Visa® Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Disney® Visa® Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Disney® Visa® Credit Card benefits?
Disney® Visa® Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Free Credit Score
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Zero fraud liability
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
- ID Theft Protection
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Disney® Visa® Credit Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Disney® Visa® Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Disney® Visa® Credit Card has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does Disney® Visa® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Disney® Visa® Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Disney® Visa® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Disney® Visa® Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Disney® Visa® Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Disney® Visa® Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Disney® Visa® Credit Card:
Disney® Visa® Credit Card Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
||up to $37
|Late Payment Fee
Does Disney® Visa® Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Disney® Visa® Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does Disney® Visa® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Disney® Visa® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
How to apply for Disney® Visa® Credit Card
- Visit the Disney® Visa® Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.