Ethan Allen Platinum Card Review
Ethan Allen Platinum Card is a
issued by Symetra.
If you're wondering whether Ethan Allen Platinum Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
Ethan Allen Platinum Card Pros & Cons
- Higher than average purchase APRs.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not report to credit bureaus.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Ethan Allen Platinum Card FAQ
Is there a Ethan Allen Platinum Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Ethan Allen Platinum Card does not offer a rewards program.
This card features rewards for purchases in the following categories:
What are the relevant APRs for Ethan Allen Platinum Card?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
Ethan Allen Platinum Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
Ethan Allen Platinum Card has a
Does Ethan Allen Platinum Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Ethan Allen Platinum Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Ethan Allen Platinum Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Ethan Allen Platinum Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the fees for Ethan Allen Platinum Card?
The following fees apply to Ethan Allen Platinum Card:
Ethan Allen Platinum Card Fees
|Late Payment Fee
How to apply for Ethan Allen Platinum Card
- Visit the Ethan Allen Platinum Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.