FirstBank Icon Visa Review
FirstBank Icon Visa is a
cashback credit card
issued by FirstBank.
If you're wondering whether FirstBank Icon Visa is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate. Offers an introductory 0% APR rate on balance transfers
for up to 6 months , which is shorter than the average 0% APR period of 12 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- Competitive APRs. FirstBank Icon Visa has a
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- 2.5% Balance transfer fee. FirstBank Icon Visa charges a fee of 2.5% on balance transfers. For example, a balance of $1,000 could cost $25 in transfer fees.
The minimum fee is $2.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 3% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval oods if your credit score is above650.
FirstBank Icon Visa Pros & Cons
- Lower than average purchase APRs.
- 0% APR balance transfer intro rate on balance transfers for up to 6 months.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- No annual fee.
- Cardholders can earn rewards on their purchases.
- FirstBank Icon Visa reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Charges a 2.5% balance transfer fee.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
FirstBank Icon Visa FAQ
Is there a FirstBank Icon Visa cash back or rewards program?
FirstBank Icon Visa is a cashback card. This means you earn a percentage of your purchase as a cash reward.
FirstBank Icon Visa Rewards
|Rewards rate (all purchases)
|Max rewards rate
|Annual rewards limit
Does FirstBank Icon Visa have a signup bonus?
FirstBank Icon Visa doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does FirstBank Icon Visa offer an annual loyalty bonus?
FirstBank Icon Visa doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the FirstBank Icon Visa benefits?
FirstBank Icon Visa provides the following benefits:
- Zero fraud liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for FirstBank Icon Visa?
According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance.
FirstBank Icon Visa has lower than average purchase APRs.
FirstBank Icon Visa has a
The card has a
balance transfer APR
It also has a
cash advance APR
Does FirstBank Icon Visa have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
Yes, FirstBank Icon Visa offers an introductory APR rate on balance transfers of 0%
for a period of up to 6 months.
FirstBank Icon Visa Balance Transfers
|Balance Transfer Introductory APR
|Balance Transfer Intro APR Period
|Balance Transfer APR
|Balance Transfer Fee Minimum
|Balance Transfer Fee %
Does FirstBank Icon Visa have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
FirstBank Icon Visa Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an introductory APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
What are the fees for FirstBank Icon Visa?
The following fees apply to FirstBank Icon Visa:
FirstBank Icon Visa Fees
|Foreign Transaction Fee
|Returned Payment Fee
|Late Payment Fee
Does FirstBank Icon Visa have a foreign transaction fee?
FirstBank Icon Visa charges a foreign transaction fee of 3%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $60. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does FirstBank Icon Visa report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, FirstBank Icon Visa reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for FirstBank Icon Visa
- Visit the FirstBank Icon Visa website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.