|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||640 - 850|
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
Hoot Card Review
Hoot Card is a credit card issued by Hoot Bank. If you're wondering whether Hoot Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 640.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a Hoot Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Hoot Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Hoot Card?
Does Hoot Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers??No, Hoot Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Hoot Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases??Hoot Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What are the Hoot Card fees?
The following fees apply to Hoot Card:
How to apply for Hoot Card
- Visit the Hoot Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Supported Income Types||
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Credit Score Range||
640 - 850