Midas Credit Card Review
Midas Credit Card is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether Midas Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Gas rewards.
- Fair or better credit required. You stand a chance of qualifying if your credit score is not below 650.
Midas Credit Card Pros & Cons
- Special financing options available.
- No annual fee
- Accepted at over 1,000 Midas locations
- Accepted at gas stations nationwide
- No annual fee.
- Midas Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- High interest rate.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Midas Credit Card FAQ
Is there a Midas Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, Midas Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the Midas Credit Card benefits?
Midas Credit Card provides the following benefits:
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What are the relevant APRs for Midas Credit Card?
Midas Credit Card has a variable purchase APR of up to 29.99%.
Does Midas Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?
No, Midas Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Midas Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?
Midas Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Midas Credit Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)
What are the fees for Midas Credit Card?
The following fees apply to Midas Credit Card:
Midas Credit Card Fees
Does Midas Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Midas Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Midas Credit Card
- Visit the Midas Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.