Nissan Visa Card Review
This is a
issued by Synchrony Bank.
If you're wondering whether Nissan Visa Card is the right card for you, read on. This review will provide you with with all the details you need to make a good choice.
- 0% APR on new purchases. New cardholders receive an introductory 0% APR rate on new purchases for up to 6 months.
- Gas rewards.
on eligible gas purchases.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
Pros & Cons of Nissan Visa Card
- Earn points at Nissan or Infinit retailers, gas, restaurants, and everywhere else Visa credit cards are accepted.
- 0% APR on new purchases during the first 6 months.
- Nissan Visa Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Nissan Visa Card FAQ
Does Nissan Visa Card have a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for Nissan Visa Card?
It has a variable purchase APR of up to 25.49%.
The card has a
cash advance APR of up to 27.49%.
Does Nissan Visa Card have an intro APR offer on balance transfers?
No, it does not come with an intro APR offer for balance transfers.
Does Nissan Visa Card have an intro APR offer on new purchases?
Nissan Visa Card Purchase Intro Offer
|Purchase Intro APR Period
This card does offer an intro APR rate of 0% on qualified purchases
for a period of up to 6 months.
What are the fees for Nissan Visa Card?
The following fees apply:
Nissan Visa Card Fees
|Late Payment Fee
||up to $38
What is the customer service phone number for Nissan Visa Card?
The Nissan Visa Card customer service number is (866) 226-5638.
What is the support contact email for Nissan Visa Card?
The support contact email for Nissan Visa Card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Nissan Visa Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Nissan Visa Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply for Nissan Visa Card
- Visit the Nissan Visa Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.