PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
in Personal Credit Cards from Plains Commerce BankUnaffiliated
|Purchase APR (Fixed APR)||18.9%|
|Balance Transfer APR (Fixed APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||350 - 720|
PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card Review
PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card is a secured credit card credit card issued by Plains Commerce Bank. If you're wondering whether PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card is the right card for you, read on. This is everything you need to know to make a good choice.
- High APRs. This is not a great card for people who carry a balance. It has a fixed purchase APR of 18.9%
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 1% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Student credit card. This card is geared toward students. In other words, college students with limited credit history and low incomes can still apply, especially if they have a cosigner ready to vouch for them.
- Secured card. This card requires a refundable deposit before you qualify for a line of credit. These cards are often used to improve the credit of people with poor credit or little credit history.
- Poor credit accepted. This card will consider people who have bad credit. Even if you have poor credit, you may still qualify.
|The Good||The Bad|
Is there a PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card cash back or rewards program?
No, PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card does not offer a rewards program.
What are the relevant APRs for PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card?According to the Federal Reserve Board, the average interest rate is 15% for all credit cards and 17% for accounts that carry a balance. PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card has higher than average purchase APRs.
PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card has a fixed purchase APR of 18.9%. It also has a fixed cash advance APR of 20.9% .
Does PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on balance transfers?No, PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card does not come with an introductory APR offer for balance transfers.
Does PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card have an introductory APR offer on new purchases?PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
|Purchase Intro APR Period (months)||N/A|
What are the fees for PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card?
The following fees apply to PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card:
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1%|
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $40|
|Late Payment Fee||up to $40|
Does PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card have a foreign transaction fee?PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $20. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
Does PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and can help improve your credit.
How to apply for PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card
- Visit the PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card website.
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, and annual income.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this credit card, check out our guide for the best credit cards for bad credit.
Message From Plains Commerce Bank
|Cash Advance Fee (%)||0% - 5%|
|Minimum Cash Advance Fee ($)||$0 - $5|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||1%|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $40|
|Late Fee Amount||Up to $40|
|Credit History Not Required|
|Supported Income Types||
|Credit Score Range||
350 - 720
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Rewards Type||No Rewards|
|Security Deposit||$100 - $1,000|
|Cash Advance APR (Fixed APR)||20.9%|
|Credit Limit||$200 - $1,000|
|Purchase APR (Fixed APR)||18.9%|
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend PCB Secured Visa® Credit Card to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.