Cozy is offers comprehensive services for landlords and renters. These services include renters insurance. Cozy was founded March 2012 in San Francisco, and now has its headquarters in Portland, Oregon. It is available in all 50 states plus Puerto Rico and has properties in thousands of cities around the country.
Cozy uses Assurant as its renter’s insurance provider.
Assurant's financial strength ratings are:
- A. M. Best: A or A- (excellent): These ratings are assigned to companies that A. M. Best feels have an excellent ability to meet their ongoing obligations to policyholders. These are the second highest of ten rating categories.
- S&P: A(strong): An insurer rated A has strong financial security characteristics. This is the third highest of nine rating categories. Relative standings within each broad category are identified by +/-.
- Moody's: A2 or A3: Insurance companies rated A offer good financial security. This is the third highest of nine rating categories. Numeric modifiers are used to show relative standings within each broad category, with one being the highest and three being the lowest.
Cozy offers renters the following coverage through Assurant:
Reimburses landlords $100,000 for tenant-caused damage to property.
Covers up to $15,000 in replacement costs for tenants’ lost, damaged, or stolen belongings.
Tenants can buy policies for an average of $20 a month, and the deductible is $250.
- Cozy simplifies the renting process for both landlords and tenants. Rent insurance is just one of the services it offers.
- Inexpensive rates. Tenants can buy renters insurance policies for an average of $20 a month. The deductible is $250.
- Assurant is a large insurance company with high ratings from AM Best, S&P, and Moody’s.
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review