Where does West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin do business?
West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin is an insurance carrier based in West Bend, WI. The company was founded in 1894 and offers renters insurance in 11 states in the USA.
What is the financial strength rating of West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin?
The financial strength rating of an insurance company scores its ability to pay contracts and policies. Each agency has its own standards and rating scale and a company's rating can change any day. It's a good idea to check the financial rating of an insurance company before you purchase a policy. There are five main rating agencies. SuperMoney's financial strength rating is based, among other factors, on the average score from available ratings.
West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin scores an A or excellent, which is SuperMoney's second highest available score.
What types of coverage does West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin offer?
Renters insurance includes a wide range of coverages. One of the best ways to save money on your policy is to only pay for the coverage you need. West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin offers the following types of renters insurance coverage:
- Guest Medical Protection: This helps visitors who are injured on your property. It can help cover the necessary medical expenses in an accident, regardless of who's at fault. Medical expenses covered usually include costs like ambulance rides, X-rays, surgical procedures, and hospital stays. Note that guest medical coverage doesn't apply to anyone who lives in the home or is listed on your policy.
- Personal Property Protection: This insurance protects the items in your home, like your furniture. If they're damaged or lost, personal property coverage could help you cover the cost of replacing them.
- Reimbursed Living Expenses: This coverage reimburses the insured for the cost of maintaining a comparable standard of living following a covered loss that exceeds the insured's normal expenses. For example, it could include an insured's motel bill while fire damage to the home is being repaired or replaced or until the insured moves to a permanent residence.
- Renters Liability Coverage: If a claim is made against you or you are sued as a result of a covered occurrence, your renters personal liability coverage can help to cover the associated legal costs and related damages. For example, if a visitor accidentally trips and falls in your apartment and breaks a leg, your renters insurance policy may be able to help protect you.
- Identity Theft Protection: This rider protects homeowners in the event of identity fraud and pays for the cost of restoring their identity.
- Sewage and Drain Backup Coverage: This coverage helps you repair water damage from overflowing drains and sewers, broken sump pumps, and damage that results from water moving from the ground up.
- Valuable Items: Valuable personal property coverage protects items such as expensive collections, engagement rings, watches, and other jewelry from theft, loss, or damage.
West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin customers can also add the following riders or endorsements to their renters insurance policies:
How can you save money on a West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin renters insurance policy?
When you ask for a quote with West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin, make sure you ask for all the discounts you qualify for. These are the property-specific discounts currently available.
- Alarm System.
- Home Monitoring System.
- Smoke Detectors.
Want more discounts? Check the discounts tab for a full list of general policy discounts you can qualify for with West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website. Read more...
1900 South 18th Avenue
West Bend, WI 53095 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by West Bend Insurance Company of Wisconsin
|Home and Renters Insurance Riders||
|Financial Strength Rating||
|Available 24/7 by Phone|
|Personal Property Protection|
|Home and Renters Insurance||