Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from BOKFUnaffiliated
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account Review
Where does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account do business?
BOKF is based in Tulsa, OK. It was founded in 1910 and offers savings accounts in 1 state across the USA.
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BOKF offer?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account offers an APY of .05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charge?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $10.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charges $1.50 every time you request a paper statement.
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$10|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|Paper Statement Fee||$1.50|
|International ATM Surcharge||$2|
|Early Account Closure||$10|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$32.50|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||