Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from BOKFUnaffiliated
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
Where does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account do business?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account is based in Tulsa, OK. It was founded in 1910 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BOKF offer?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account offers an APY of .05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charge?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $10.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charges $1.50 every time you request a paper statement.
Other Services by BOKF
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$10|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|Paper Statement Fee||$1.50|
|International ATM Surcharge||$2|
|Early Account Closure||$10|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$32.50|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$25|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||