Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account Review
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account is offered by BOKF,
founded in 1910 and based in Tulsa, OK.
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account is offered in
1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from BOKF federally insured?
Yes, your BOKF savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does BOKF offer?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account offers an APY of .05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charge?
Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $10.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $25 fee.
- Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charges a $10 fee for an early account closure. Contact Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Bank of Oklahoma Savings Account charges $1.50 every time you request a paper statement.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.