Where does Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account do business?
Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account is based in Valdosta, GA. It was founded in 1929 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Commercial Banking Company offer?
Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account is not an interest-bearing account.
What features and perks does Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account charge?
Commercial Banking Company Basic Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
1215 Baytree Road
Valdosta, GA 31602 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Commercial Banking Company
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee