|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account Review
Where does BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account do business?
BBVA is based in Birmingham, AL. It was founded in 1964 and offers savings accounts in 7 states across the USA.
BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does BBVA offer?
BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account offers an APY of 0.05% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
- Soft credit pull - BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account performs a soft credit pull so you can check whether you qualify without hurting your credit.
What fees does BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account charge?
BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $500. Avoid the monthly fee by setting up a direct deposit of at least $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- BBVA ClearChoice Savings Account charges $3 every time you request a paper statement.
- New Mexico
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee||$25|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$500|
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $5|
|Paper Statement Fee||$3|
|Early Account Closure||$25|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$25|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$30|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$45|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
BBVA Savings Accounts
APY Minimum Balance
Be the first to rate