First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account
in Savings Accounts from First Premier BankUnaffiliated
First Premier Bank Regular Savings AccountUnaffiliated
in Savings Accounts from First Premier Bank
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|APY Minimum Balance||N/A|
First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account Review
First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account is offered by First Premier Bank, a bank founded in 1999 and based in Sioux Falls, SD. First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account is offered in 4 states across the USA.
Are savings accounts from First Premier Bank federally insured?
Yes, your First Premier Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #6085). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does First Premier Bank offer?
First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account offers an APY of 0.11% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
|Bank Account Features||
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
What fees does First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account charge?
First Premier Bank Regular Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $50.
Other Services by First Premier Bank
- South Dakota
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee||$50|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||