KeyBank Key Active Saver Account Review
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account is offered by KeyBank National Association,
founded in 1929 and based in Cleveland, OH.
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account is available in
15 states across the USA.
Are savings accounts from KeyBank National Association federally insured?
Yes, your KeyBank National Association savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does KeyBank National Association offer a signup bonus?
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum balance for KeyBank Key Active Saver Account?
The minimum balance to open a KeyBank Key Active Saver Account is $10.
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account Account Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Minimum Combined Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Required Balance
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What APY does KeyBank National Association offer?
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does KeyBank Key Active Saver Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Fraud monitoring - KeyBank Key Active Saver Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
What fees does KeyBank Key Active Saver Account charge?
KeyBank Key Active Saver Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- KeyBank Key Active Saver Account charges a $25 fee for an early account closure. Contact KeyBank Key Active Saver Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.