Main Street Bank Savings Account Review
Main Street Bank Savings Account is offered by Main Street Bank,
founded in 2005 and based in Bingham Farms, MI.
Main Street Bank Savings Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Main Street Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Main Street Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Main Street Bank offer?
Main Street Bank Savings Account offers an APY starting at .15% and ranging up to .75% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Main Street Bank Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Main Street Bank Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Main Street Bank Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Main Street Bank Savings Account charge?
Main Street Bank Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.