Where does Morgan Stanley Savings Account do business?
Morgan Stanley Savings Account is based in New York, NY. It was founded in 1935 and offers checking accounts services in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
Morgan Stanley Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Morgan Stanley offer?
Morgan Stanley Savings Account offers an APY starting at 0.15% and ranging up to 0.75% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Morgan Stanley Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks. Typically there is a limit to how much you can claim for these costs, so check the fine print if you plan to make multiple withdrawals within one month.
- Fraud monitoring - Morgan Stanley Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Never get caught out by a hipster cash-only business again.
What fees does Morgan Stanley Savings Account charge?
Morgan Stanley Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
1585 Broadway Avenue
New York, NY 10036 USA
- Visit Site
Other Services by Morgan Stanley
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
- ATM Reimbursement
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees