Where does Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account do business?
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account is based in Saint Paul, MN. It was founded in 1962 and offers checking accounts services in 1 state across the USA.
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account is a member of the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC insures deposits in checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and money market accounts up to $250,000 per depositor if a member institution fails.
What APY does Sunrise Banks offer?
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account offers an APY starting at .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account charge?
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account charges a $15 fee for an early account closure. Contact Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account charges $1.50 every time you request a paper statement.
Other Services by Sunrise Banks
|Monthly Fee||$0 - $10|
|Paper Statement Fee||$1.50|
|Early Account Closure||$15|
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)||$35|
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)||$20|
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)||$45|
|Bauer Financial A+/A Rating|
|Bank Account Features||
|APY||Starting at 0.01%|