Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account Review
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account is offered by Sunrise Banks,
founded in 1962 and based in Saint Paul, MN.
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account is available in
1 state across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Sunrise Banks federally insured?
Yes, your Sunrise Banks savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Sunrise Banks offer?
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account offers an APY starting at .01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
What fees does Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account charge?
Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $20 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $45 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
- Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account charges a $15 fee for an early account closure. Contact Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account for more details on what is considered an early closure.
- Sunrise Banks Advantage Savings Account charges $1.50 every time you request a paper statement.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.