Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account Review
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account is offered by Umpqua Bank,
founded in 1953 and based in Spokane, WA.
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account is available in
5 states across the USA.
Are savings accounts from Umpqua Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Umpqua Bank savings accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #17266). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
Does Umpqua Bank offer a signup bonus?
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account doesn't offer a signup bonus.
What is the minimum balance for Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account?
There is no minimum balance required to open a Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account.
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account Account Minimums
|APY Minimum Balance
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What APY does Umpqua Bank offer?
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
What features and perks does Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Automatic savings - Set up an automatic transfer from your checking account to a savings account and you'll never have to second-guess your saving decisions again.
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to receive ebills directly to your account and pay them easily from your account.
- Nationwide ATM network - Withdraw money and check your balance from wherever you are.
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account Features
|Bank Account Features
- Automatic Savings
- Bauer Financial A+/A Rating
- Branch Access
- Check Images with Statement
- Fraud Monitoring
- Free Bill Pay
- Interest Bearing Account
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
- Nationwide ATM Network
- No ATM Fees
- No Monthly Maintenance Fee
What fees does Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account charge?
Umpqua Bank Grow Savings Account does not charge a monthly maintenance fee. See the fee breakdown section below to view all fees.
However, you can waive the monthly fee if you have a minimum daily balance of $25.
- Outgoing domestic bank transfers come with a $30 fee.
- Outoing international bank transfers come with a $50 fee. You can save a ton of money in fees if you use use a nonbank money transfer service.
SUPERMONEY Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.