|Range of fees||N/A|
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$1,250|
BC Tax Review
BC Tax is a tax relief company based in Boulder, CO. The company was founded in 2001 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Both tax attorneys and enrolled agents may represent your case. While BC Tax does have tax attorneys on staff, they also employ enrolled agents to handle less complex cases.
- Minimum tax debt of $1,250. BC Tax only considers taxpayers with at least $1,250 in tax debt, which is less than the minimum required by most tax relief firms.
- Average fee of $1,250. Fees will vary depending on the complexity of the case, but this is the average fee customers will pay for the services of BC Tax.
- Upfront retainer required. BC Tax requires a retainer fee to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt (state availability varies).
How much does BC Tax charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case. According to BC Tax, the average customer will pay $1,250 in fees.
Does BC Tax offer flexible payments?
BC Tax does not offer flexible payments, which may be a problem if you don't have the savings to pay the fees in one go.
Does BC Tax have a money-back guarantee?
No, BC Tax does not offer a money back guarantee.
Does BC Tax charge a retainer?
Yes, BC Tax charges a retainer for its services.
|Money Back Guarantee?||No|
What is the minimum tax debt BC Tax will consider?
What kind of tax cases can BC Tax handle?
BC Tax provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does BC Tax consider?
BC Tax deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax attorneys specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does BC Tax consider?
Currently not Collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. BC Tax will not consider tax cases that are currently not collectible.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does BC Tax consider?
BC Tax will not typically consider taxpayers who have an installment agreemens.
Does BC Tax have the staff to provide in-house services?
BC Tax employs tax attorneys, enrolled agents, and CPAs.
|CPAs on Staff?||Yes|
|Enrolled Agents on Staff?||Yes|
|Tax Attorneys on Staff?||Yes|
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend BC Tax to your friends?
SUPERMONEY NET RECOMMENDATION SCORE
Recommendation score measures the loyalty between a provider and a consumer. It's at 100% if everybody recommends the provider, and at -100% when no one recommends.