Optima Tax Relief
in Tax Relief Companies from Optima Tax Relief LLCClaimed
Optima Tax ReliefClaimed
in Tax Relief Companies from Optima Tax Relief LLC
Would you recommend Optima Tax Relief to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Optima Tax Relief Review
Where does Optima Tax Relief do business?
Optima Tax Relief is a tax relief company based in Santa Ana, CA. The company was founded in 2011 and offers tax relief services to individuals and businesses in 47 states (and Washington, DC).
- Minimum tax debt of $10,000. Optima Tax Relief only considers taxpayers with at least $10,000 in tax debt, which is typical among tax relief firms.
- Average fee of $4,000. Fees will vary depending on the complexity of the case, but this is the average fee customers will pay for the services of Optima Tax Relief.
- Fees starting at $495. Fees for Optima Tax Relief start at $495 and go up from there.
- Money back guarantee. Optima Tax Relief may offer a refund if you're not satisfied with their servics or cancel your account (terms and conditions apply).
- Both tax attorneys and enrolled agents may represent your case. While Optima Tax Relief does have tax attorneys on staff, they also employ enrolled agents to handle less complex cases.
- IRS approved continuing education provider. Optima Tax Relief is approved by the IRS to provide continuing education to enrolled agents, enrolled retirement plan agents and other tax return preparers.
- No retainer fee. Does not require a retainer to start working on your case.
- State tax relief. Also provides tax relief services for state tax debt (state availability varies).
Optima Tax Relief Pros and Cons:
How much does Optima Tax Relief charge for its tax relief services?
Fees vary depending on the size and complexity of each case. However, you can expect the cost of Optima Tax Relief services to start at $495. According to Optima Tax Relief, the average customer will pay $4,000 in fees.However, Optima Tax Relief does offer flexible payments so you don't have to pay their fees as a lump sum. Notice that Optima Tax Relief offers a money back guarantee. You may be able to request a refund if you are unsatisfied with their services. Visit their site for more details on the terms and conditions of the money back guarantee. does not charges a retainer fee for its services. This means you will not need to make an upfront payment for them to start working on your case.
|Money Back Guarantee?||Yes|
|Range of Fees||Starting at $495|
What is the minimum tax debt Optima Tax Relief will consider?
Optima Tax Relief will only consider customers with at least $10,000 in tax debt. Taxpayers with less than $10,000 in tax debt may benefit from a debt consolidation loan or credit counseling services.
What kind of tax cases can Optima Tax Relief handle?
Optima Tax Relief provides assistance to taxpayers for a wide selection of tax issues. These include:
- Currently not Collectible Cases
- Installment Agreement Cases
- Asset Seizure / Tax Levy
- Bank Account Levy
- Can't Afford To Pay Tax Debt
- Disagree With Amount Owed
- Offshore Banking Tax Penalty Relief
- Revenue Officer Calling
- Tax Lien
- Tax Audit
- Unfiled Return
- Wage Garnishment
What type of customers does Optima Tax Relief consider?
Optima Tax Relief deals with personal AND business tax relief cases. Some tax attorneys specialize in one or the other.
What type of Currently Not Collectible cases does Optima Tax Relief consider?
Currently not collectible (or CNC), means the IRS has determined you don't have the assets or the income to repay your tax debt. In such cases, the IRS stops the collection process until your financial situation improves. Some tax relief companies will either not accept cases with CNC status or have a policy to only take cases that fall within a maximum term before the CNC status expiration.
Optima Tax Relief will consider currently not collectible cases. Note that Optima Tax Relief will only accept CNC cases that are less than 12 months from expiration.
What type of Installment Agreement Cases does Optima Tax Relief consider?
If a taxpayer already has an affordable installment agreement with the IRS, there may not be much a tax relief company can do to help. Which is why some tax relief companies will not take on these cases.
Optima Tax Relief will consider installment agreement cases.However, Optima Tax Relief will only consider these cases when the taxpayer is in default. In other words, only taxpayers with late payments qualify.
Does Optima Tax Relief have the staff to provide in-house services?
Yes, Optima Tax Relief employs its own tax relief specialists.
|CPAs on Staff?||Yes|
|Enrolled Agents on Staff?||Yes|
|Tax Attorneys on Staff?||Yes|
Does Optima Tax Relief have tax attorneys on staff?
Yes, Optima Tax Relief has tax attorneys on staff. Tax relief companies that employ tax attorneys offer an important advantage. Tax lawyers are highly specialized professionals who typically need a Juris Doctor degree, advanced training in taxation law, and pass a state bar exam. Read this article for more details on when you should consider hiring a tax attorney.
Does Optima Tax Relief have enrolled agents on staff?
Yes, Optima Tax Relief has enrolled agents on staff. Enrolled agents are certified tax professionals who either have five years experience working with the IRS or have passed a comprehensive examination. They are qualified to represent individuals and businesses before the IRS.
Does Optima Tax Relief have Certified Public Accountants (CPAs) on staff?
Yes, Optima Tax Relief has certified public accountants (CPAs) on staff. CPAs are experts in keeping / auditing financial records, tax strategy and financial planning advice.
- Washington, DC
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|Money Back Guarantee|
|No Retainer Fee|
|Range of fees||Starting at $495|
|Employment Statuses Considered||
|Min. Tax Debt Required||$10,000|
|CPAs On Staff|
|Enrolled Agents On Staff|
|IRS Approved Continuing Education Provider|
|Tax Attorneys On Staff|