Founded in 1912, Liberty Mutual is one of the leading companies in the insurance industry. Liberty Mutual serves individuals and businesses while offering a variety of auto and property insurances including umbrella policies. The company is based in Massachusetts and has over $125 billion in assets.
Liberty Mutual has received commendable ratings from an assortment of independent institutions. The insurance company has been awarded an A from A.M. Best, an A+ from the BBB, an A from Standard & Poor's and an A2 from Moody’s.
Liberty Mutual umbrella insurance policies typically include the following types of coverage:
- Additional liability coverage exceeding the limits of your auto, home, watercraft or recreational vehicle policy.
- Personal injury coverage if you are sued for one of the following reasons: libel or slander, false arrest, malicious prosecutions, violation of right of privacy or wrongful eviction or entry.
- Defense cost coverage including defense costs, attorney fees and other expenses associated with a lawsuit.
- Coverage on rental properties you own.
- Coverage for all family members living in your household.
- Worldwide coverage.
In comparison to other companies, Liberty Mutual offers coverage for a wide-variety of incidents and does so at competitive rates. In fact, Liberty Mutual offers umbrella insurance for about a dollar a day. Policies can provide $1 million in coverage or, in some cases, even higher limits. To get a free quote, you can call or visit a local agent location.
Be the first to write a review for this company!Write a Review