SuperMoney Staff Writers
Real Stories about saving money can only be shared by real people, in real time. If you’re a super talented writer, there might be an opportunity for you at SuperMoney.
How to be considered for a staff writer position:
Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following.
- Indicate you are interested in a staff writer position at SuperMoney
- Include a short bio under 100 words
- Include links to your various social media profiles
- Include links to 3 articles you have published online
- Include 2 Article ideas (Look around for topics we cover)
Sorry, SuperMoney is not accepting guests posts at this time.
Any post written with the intention to link back to a company site or a site that sells something is considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship. SuperMoney does have sponsored content opportunities. So if you’re a link-builder or company please do get in touch but take a second to review our sponsored content guidelines below first:
- Fees for sponsored posts are on a case by case basis.
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed as such per the FTC guidelines.
- We reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on content.
- We accept sponsored posts from family friendly sites only.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- All sponsored content must fit the values of SuperMoney.
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use or that is creative commons for commercial use.
Send your blog, infographic, and video sponsored content pitches to email@example.com.