SuperMoney Staff Writers
Real Stories about saving money can only be shared by real people, in real time. If you’re a super talented writer, there might be an opportunity for you at SuperMoney.
How to be considered for a staff writer position:
- Indicate you are interested in a staff writer position at SuperMoney
- Include a short bio under 100 words
- Include links to your various social media profiles
- Include links to 3 articles you have published online
- Include 2 Article ideas (Look around for topics we cover)
Sorry, SuperMoney is not accepting guests posts at this time.
Any post written with the intention to link back to a company site or a site that sells something is considered advertising and therefore requires sponsorship. SuperMoney does have sponsored content opportunities. So if you’re a link-builder or company please do get in touch but take a second to review our sponsored content guidelines below first:
- Fees for sponsored posts are on a case by case basis.
- All sponsored posts will be disclosed as such per the FTC guidelines.
- We reserve the right to refuse any posts or links within the posts based on content.
- We accept sponsored posts from family friendly sites only.
- We reserve the right to edit your post for grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- All sponsored content must fit the values of SuperMoney.
- All posts must include at least one high quality photo of which you have the rights to use or that is creative commons for commercial use.