Branch Auto Insurance
in Auto Insurance from Branch InsuranceUnaffiliated
Branch Auto InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Auto Insurance from Branch Insurance
Rating not yet determined
Would you recommend Branch Auto Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
Rating not yet determined
|Financial Strength Rating||N/A|
Branch Auto Insurance Review
Where does Branch Auto Insurance do business?
Branch Insurance is an insurance carrier based in Columbus, OH. The company was founded in 2018 and offers auto insurance in 1 state in the USA.
If you're considering whether Branch Auto Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
How does Branch Auto Insurance compare to other auto insurance companies?
What types of auto insurance coverage does Branch Auto Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about auto insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage.
Does Branch Auto Insurance have roadside assistance?No, Branch Insurance does not have roadside assistace.
Does Branch Auto Insurance offer ridesharing insurance?No, Branch Auto Insurance does not offer ridesharing coverage as a rider or endorsement.
What benefits does Branch Auto Insurance offer?
Branch Auto Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- 24/7 Phone Availability: Customer service is staffed around the clock.
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
How does Branch Insurance calculate rates?
Auto insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Branch Insurance is no exception. However, you can be confident that Branch Auto Insurance will take into consideration your driving record, age, gender, marital status, and address.
Other factors it will take into consideration are your vehicle (make and model), insurance history, and how you use your car.
Does Branch Auto Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, auto insurance companies will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are two exceptions.
- If you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, auto insurance companies are not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
- There are also a handful of auto insurance companies that base their rates exclusively on telematic data. These companies collect information on your driving behavior and use it to determine the risk you pose as a driver.
How can I get a Branch Auto Insurance quote
- Visit the Branch Insurance website.
- Fill in the insurance quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.