Fred Loya Auto Insurance
in Auto Insurance from Fred LoyaUnaffiliated
Fred Loya Auto InsuranceUnaffiliated
in Auto Insurance from Fred Loya
Strongly not recommended
Would you recommend Fred Loya Auto Insurance to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Community Rating||Strongly not recommended|
|Financial Strength Rating||N/A|
Fred Loya Auto Insurance Review
Where does Fred Loya Auto Insurance do business?
Fred Loya Auto Insurance is an insurance carrier based in El Paso, TX. The company was founded in 1974 and offers auto insurance in 10 states in the USA.
What types of auto insurance coverage does Fred Loya Auto Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about auto insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage. Fred Loya Auto Insurance offers the following types of auto insurance coverage:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage: The uninsured motorist rider covers the damages caused by a negligent driver who doesn't have an insurance policy.
- Underinsured Motorist Coverage: This covers the damages caused by a driver who is at-fault but whose liability limits don't cover all the property damages and medical expenses of the accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have an auto lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage:If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
- Medical Payments Coverage: Medical payments insurance covers for the medical costs caused by an accident regardless of who is at fault. Most policies will also cover funeral expenses.
- Personal Injury Protection: Personal injury protection, also known as PIP, typically covers medical expenses, loss of essential services, funeral services, and loss of income. It is similar to medical payments coverage, or MedPay for short. The difference is that MedPay will only cover for reasonable medical expenses.
What benefits does Fred Loya Auto Insurance offer?
Fred Loya Auto Insurance offers the following benefits to its customers:
- Local Agents: Perfect for people who prefer the personal touch of a local insurance agent.
- Mechanical / Auto Body Repair Network: Enjoy the competitive prices and peace of mind of having access to a network of service and repair shops.
- New Mexico
|Liability Vehicle Insurance||
|Medical Vehicle Insurance||