|Financial Strength Rating||N/A|
Hometown Auto Insurance Review
Hometown Insurance Agency Inc is a car insurance carrier based in WINCHESTER, VA. The insurance company was founded in 1963 and offers car insurance in 1 state in the USA.
If you're considering whether Hometown Auto Insurance is a good option for you, read on.
What types of car insurance coverage options does Hometown Auto Insurance offer?
Although we often talk about car insurance in the singular, it really includes several types of coverage options. Hometown Auto Insurance offers the following types of car insurance coverage options:
- Bodily Injury Coverage: This insurance pays for your legal defense and for the costs associated with injuries to other people involved in an accident.
- Property Damage Coverage: Usually, this insurance will look after the property damage you cause to another vehicle or property when at fault in an accident.
- Collision Coverage: Collision coverage is an optional policy that pays for the cost of repairing or replacing your vehicle after an accident. If you have an auto lease, the lender may require you buy collision insurance.
- Comprehensive Coverage:If your vehicle is damaged in an event other than a collision, comprehensive coverage will pay for the cost of the repair. Covered events include storms, floods, fire, vandalism, and theft.
Does Hometown Auto Insurance have roadside assistance?No, Hometown Insurance Agency Inc does not have roadside assistace.
Does Hometown Auto Insurance offer ridesharing insurance?No, Hometown Auto Insurance does not offer ridesharing coverage as a rider or endorsement.
Ways to pay my Hometown Auto InsuranceHometown Insurance Agency Inc allows policyholders to pay their premiums using the following methods:
- Automatic Payments
- Credit/Debit Card
How does Hometown Insurance Agency Inc calculate insurance rates?
Car insurance companies guard their risk-assessment algorithms as a trade secret, and Hometown Insurance Agency Inc is no exception. However, you can be confident that Hometown Auto Insurance will take into consideration your driving record, age, gender, marital status, and address.
Other factors it will take into consideration are your vehicle (make and model), insurance history, and how you use your car.
Does Hometown Auto Insurance use your credit score?
It is safe to assume that, when legal, a car insurance company will use your credit score as a rating factor. There are two exceptions.
- If you live in California, Hawaii, or Massachusetts, a car insurance company is not allowed to use your credit report as a rating factor.
- There are also a handful of car insurance companies that base their insurance rates exclusively on telematic data. These companies collect information on your driving behavior and use it to determine the risk you pose as a driver.
How can I get a Hometown Auto Insurance insurance quote
- Visit the Hometown Insurance Agency Inc website.
- Fill out the insurance online quote application form. You will typically need to provide personal information, such as your name, vehicle, driver's license, and address.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
Message From Hometown Insurance Agency Inc
Other Services by Hometown Insurance Agency Inc
|Liability Vehicle Insurance||
|Immigration Status Considered||
|Verification Documents Required||
Be the first to rate
Would you recommend Hometown Auto Insurance to your friends?