Chase Business Complete Banking Review
Chase Business Complete Banking is offered by Chase Bank,
founded in 1877 and based in New York, NY.
Chase Business Complete Banking is available in
41 states (and Washington, DC).
- 0% APY. As with most checking accounts, Chase Business Complete Banking does not pay interest.
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $15, but the fee is waived if you keep a minimum balance of $2,000 or have a monthly direct deposit of $2,000.
- No minimum initial deposit. There is no minimum balance required to open an account.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Chase Bank.
- Hard credit pull. Chase Bank may require a hard pull on your credit report to open a checking account.
Chase Business Complete Banking Pros & Cons
- Available in 41 states.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge (if minimums are not met).
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
Chase Business Complete Banking FAQ
Are business checking accounts from Chase Bank federally insured?
Yes, your Chase Bank business checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #628). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Chase Business Complete Banking offer?
Chase Business Complete Banking is not an interest-bearing account.
What are the account minimums for Chase Business Complete Banking?
Chase Business Complete Banking does not require a minimum initial deposit.
Chase Business Complete Banking Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|Minimum Direct Deposit to Avoid Monthly Fee
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Monthly Fee
What fees does Chase Business Complete Banking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of up to $15.
Chase Business Complete Banking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
|Debit Card Replacement Fee
||$0 - $15
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
What features and perks does Chase Business Complete Banking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - Chase Business Complete Banking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Chase Business Complete Banking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.