Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking Review
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking is offered by Gate City Bank,
founded in 1923 and based in Fargo, ND.
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking is available in
2 states across the USA.
- Low APY. The maximum annual percentage yield for this account is only 0.01%.
- $0 monthly fee. This account does not charge any monthly account fees.
- No ATM fees. Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking does not charge fees on ATM transactions.
- ATM fee rebates. This account will reimburse you for ATM fees (see terms and conditions for details).
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through Gate City Bank.
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking Pros & Cons
- Interest-yielding account.
- Access to physical branches.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- No signup bonus.
- Only available in 2 states.
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking FAQ
Are business checking accounts from Gate City Bank federally insured?
Yes, your deposits are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC #27774). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking offer?
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking Rates & Terms
|APY (Annual Percentage Yield)
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking offers an APY of 0.01% (APY stands for annual percentage yield, rates may change).
However, to earn interest you must keep a minimum balance of $0.01.
What are the account minimums for Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking?
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $50 to open an account.
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
|APY Minimum Balance
What fees does Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking charge?
The good news is that this account does not have a monthly service charge.
Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
||Starting at $0
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
What features and perks does Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- ATM reimbursement - This account will reimburse you for the ATM fees charged by other networks.
- Fraud monitoring - Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - Gate City Bank Non-profit Interest Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.