TD Business Simple Checking Review
TD Business Simple Checking is offered by TD Bank,
founded in 1855 and based in Wilmington, DE.
TD Business Simple Checking is available in
50 states (and Washington, DC).
- Charges a monthly fee. This account charges a monthly service fee of $10.
- Bill pay. Pay your bills to practically anyone in the United States through TD Bank.
TD Business Simple Checking Pros & Cons
- Available in all 50 states.
- Free debit card and the option to lock/unlock the card if lost or stolen
- Access to a nationwide network of ATMs.
- No signup bonus.
- Does not earn interest.
- Higher than average wire transfer fees.
- Monthly service charge.
- Charges a higher than average fee on out-of-network ATM transactions.
TD Business Simple Checking FAQ
Are business checking accounts from TD Bank federally insured?
Yes, your TD Bank business checking accounts are insured up to $250,000 per person by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). The FDIC is an independent agency of the United States government that protects you against the loss of your insured deposits if an FDIC-insured bank or savings association fails. FDIC insurance is backed by the full faith and credit of the United States government.
What APY does TD Business Simple Checking offer?
TD Business Simple Checking is not an interest bearing account.
What are the account minimums for TD Business Simple Checking?
TD Business Simple Checking requires a minimum initial deposit of $25 to open an account.
TD Business Simple Checking Account Minimums
|Minimum Initial Deposit
What fees does TD Business Simple Checking charge?
This account charges a monthly maintenance fee of $10.
TD Business Simple Checking Fees
|ATM Fee: In-Network
|ATM Fee: Out-of-Network
|Check Image Service
|Foreign Transaction Fee (Debit Card)
|Online Bill Pay Fee
|Overdraft Item Fee
|Overdraft Protection Fee (per transfer)
|Paper Statement Fee
|Returned Deposit Fee (Domestic)
|Returned Deposit Fee (International)
|Stop Payment Fee
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - Domestic (Outgoing)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Incoming)
|Wire Transfer Fee - International (Outgoing)
What features and perks does TD Business Simple Checking offer?
This account includes the following features:
- Check images with statement - Reconciling your accounts and complying with document retention standards is easier when you have access to a copy of your checks.
- Fraud monitoring - TD Business Simple Checking monitors transactions for potentially fraudulent activity, such as when a debit card is unexpectedly used in a different location or you make a sudden string of costly purchases.
- Free Bill Pay - Bill Pay allows you to pay bills easily from your account.
- Mobile Banking Services - TD Business Simple Checking allows you to manage your money online. This includes depositing checks in your account with your smartphone.
- Nationwide ATM network - Conveniently transact at a nearby ATM.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.