|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
America First CU Business Visa Credit Card Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance cashback card. It gives you cashback on your eligible purchases, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Charges foreign transaction fees. Avoid using this card when traveling abroad because it charges a commission of 1% every time you make a transaction outside the U.S.
- Multiple business credit card benefits. Includes generous credit card perks, such as rental insurance, emergency support, extended warranty protection on purchases, identity theft protection, travel accident insurance, travel assistance, and fraud protection.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 650.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is America First CU Business Visa Credit Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by America First Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 650.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
- There is no annual fee.
- A returned payment fee of up to $10.
Does it charge a foreign transaction fee?
This business card charges a foreign transaction fee of 1%. For example, if you spend $2,000 on a week vacation abroad you would pay a foreign transaction fee of $20. If you travel abroad you may want to leave this business card at home and apply for one that doesn't charge a foreign transaction fee.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||1%|
|Returned Payment Fee||up to $10|
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
The rewards program allows you to earn cash with every purchase you make. This business card offers rewards to small business owners that use the card to make purchases in the following bonus categories:
- Advertising Services
- Car Rentals
- Internet, Cable and Phone Services
- Drug Stores
- Every Purchase
- Gas stations
- Home Improvement
- Office Supply Stores
- Software, Hardware, Cloud
- Warehouse Clubs
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver
- Emergency Support
- Extended Warranty Protection
- Fraud Liability
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Travel Assistance
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does America First CU Business Visa Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, America First CU Business Visa Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the America First Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
Message From America First CU Business Visa Credit Card
Other Services by America First Credit Union
America First Credit Union Secured Visa Credit Card
America First Credit Union Visa® Signature Credit Card
America First CU Visa Low Rate Credit Card
America First Credit Union Platinum Rewards Credit Card
America First CU Visa Cash Back Credit Card
America 1st CU Visa Low Rate Credit Card
America 1st CU Visa Classic Credit Card
- Washington, DC
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia
|No Annual Fee|
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||1%|
|Returned Payment Fee||Up to $10|
|Credit Score Range||650 - 850|
|Credit Bureau Reporting||
|Credit Card Benefits||