Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair or poor credit.
- Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard FAQ
Who is Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by Associated Credit Union of Texas.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard Rates & Terms
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard Fees
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?
You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Associated CU Texas Business MasterCard reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Associated Credit Union of Texas .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.