Beneficial State Bank Business Credit Card
in Business Credit Cards from Beneficial State BankUnaffiliated
Beneficial State Bank Business Credit CardUnaffiliated
in Business Credit Cards from Beneficial State Bank
Not enough votes for recommendation
Would you recommend Beneficial State Bank Business Credit Card to your friends?
Thanks for your vote!
You voted: May or may not recommend
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||600 - 850|
Beneficial State Bank Business Credit Card Review
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
|The Good||The Bad|
Who is Beneficial State Bank Business Credit Card designed for?
This is a credit card issued by Beneficial State Bank.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
Does it offer a cash back rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
Can I get it with just an employer identification number (EIN)?You can apply for this business credit card with your EIN number, but expect the credit card issuer to also require your Social Security number. This is because, as with most business cards, it requires you to personally guarantee the line of credit.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is email@example.com.
Does Beneficial State Bank Business Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, Beneficial State Bank Business Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the Beneficial State Bank .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.