Brex Corporate Card
in Business Credit Cards from Emigrant BankUnaffiliated
|Purchase APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Balance Transfer APR (Variable APR)||N/A|
|Credit Score Range||N/A|
Brex Corporate Card Review
Who is Brex Corporate Card designed for?
What are the relevant APRs for Brex Corporate Card?Brex Corporate Card is a charge card and therefore doesn't have interest charges. You must pay your balance in full every month.
What are the Brex Corporate Card fees?
The following fees apply to Brex Corporate Card:
- There is no annual fee.
Does Brex Corporate Card have a foreign transaction fee?
Brex Corporate Card does not charge foreign transaction fees. If you are a frequent traveler, this can save you hundreds of dollars in credit card fees when you travel out of the country.
|Foreign Transaction Fee||0%|
Is there a Brex Corporate Card cash back or rewards program?
Brex Corporate Card offers a rewards program to its customers. This card offers rewards to businesses that use the card to make purchses in the following categories:
- Every Purchase
- Software, Hardware, Cloud
Does Brex Corporate Card have a signup bonus?
Brex Corporate Card doesn't offer a cash signup bonus.
Does Brex Corporate Card offer an annual loyalty bonus?
Brex Corporate Card doesn't offer a cash loyalty bonus.
What are the Brex Corporate Card benefits?
Brex Corporate Card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- No blackout dates when redeeming miles
How to apply for Brex Corporate Card
- Visit the Emigrant Bank .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
|Foreign Currency Transaction Fee||0%|
|No Annual Fee|
|No Foreign Transaction Fee|
|Credit Card Benefits||
|No Blackout Dates|