California CU Platinum Visa® Credit Card Review
- No annual fee*. This is a great option for people looking for a low-maintenance card. It gives you the benefits of a credit card, but you don't have to pay an annual fee for the privilege.
- Fair or better credit required. You will have good approval odds if your credit score is above 600.
Pros & Cons of California Credit Union credit card
- No annual fee.
- Identity Theft Protection.
- Considers applicants with fair credit.
- California CU Platinum Visa® Credit Card reports to multiple credit bureaus.
- Does not offer a signup bonus.
- Does not offer rewards or cash back.
- You don't earn rewards on every purchase.
- Does not include many credit card benefits.
California Credit Union credit card FAQ
Who is California Credit Union credit card designed for?
This is a
credit card issued by California Credit Union.
This business card is designed for small businesses with fair credit. The minimum credit score to apply is 600.
What are the relevant APRs?
Does it have an introductory APR offer?
This business credit card does not offer an introductory rate on new purchases.
California Credit Union credit card Rates & Terms
What fees does it charge?
The following fees apply to this business credit card:
California Credit Union credit card Fees
Does it offer a cash back or rewards program?
No, it does not offer a cash back rewards program.
What are the benefits?
This business credit card provides the following benefits:
- Fraud Liability
- Reports to major credit bureaus
What is the customer service phone number?
The customer service number for this business card is (800) 334-8788.
What is the support contact email?
The support contact email for this business credit card is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does California CU Platinum Visa® Credit Card report your account activity to credit bureaus?
Yes, California CU Platinum Visa® Credit Card reports your account activity to the following credit reporting agencies:
Making regular on-time payments to a creditor that reports to one or more credit bureaus will demonstrate your financial responsibility and may help improve your credit.
How to apply?
- Visit the California Credit Union .
- Fill in the application form. You will typically need to provide general financial information, such as your Social Security Number, address, annual income, and source of employment.
- Check the information is accurate and submit your application.
- If you're denied click here to find out why your application may have been rejected and what you can do about it.
SuperMoney Disclosure: SuperMoney.com is an independent, advertising-supported service. The owner of this website
may be compensated in exchange for featured placement of certain sponsored products and services, or your clicking
on links posted on this website.
Editorial Disclaimer: Editorial and user-generated content on this page is not provided or commissioned by the issuer. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone and have not been approved or otherwise endorsed by any financial institution, including those that are advertising partners.